Composition of the Sector Committee of the National Register
The Sector Committee of the National Register consists of six permanent and six substitute members, each category including:
- three external members;
- three members of the Privacy Commission.
In principle the president of the Privacy Commission also presides over this Sector Committee. If he decides not to do so, the Privacy Commission will designate one of its members as president.
The external members are appointed because of their expertise in the sector, i.e.:
- legal expertise;
- professional and practical experience regarding the use of personal data;
- particular expertise in e-government and/or administrative simplification.
The manager of the National Register can participate in the Sector Committee meetings and has an advisory vote.
The mandate of the current committee's external members started on 31 March 2014.
|Mrs. Mireille Salmon (F)||Judge at the Brussels Court of Appeal|
|Mr. Frank Robben (D)||General manager of the Crossroads Bank for Social Security (CBSS) and of the eHealth platform|
|Mr. Joel Livyns (F)||Professor of French as a foreign language|
|Mr. Marc Lognoul (F)||Legal expert|
|Mr. Daniël Hache (D)||Deputy director general of the ASTRID security communication network|
|Mr. Bart Preneel (D)||Professor at the K.U. Leuven|
|Mr.. Stefan Verschuere (F)||Vice president of the Privacy Commission|
|Mr. Jo Baret (D)||Honorary Secretary General of the Ministry of Justice|
|Mr. Serge Mertens de Wilmars (F)||Professor|
|Mrs. Els Kindt (D)||Postdoctoral Scientific Researcher KU Leuven|
|Mr. Rudy Trogh (D)||Head of the Micro-Economic Information Department at the National Bank of Belgium|
|Mrs. Aurélie Van Der Perre (F)||Compliance Officer at the Royal Federation of Belgian Notaries Public|
- The Privacy Commission
- The secretariat
- Sector Committees
- Article 29 Working Party on the protection of personal data
- European Data Protection Supervisor
- Customs Information System Joint Supervisory Authority
- Europol Joint Supervisory Body
- Schengen Joint Supervisory Authority
- Visa Information System (VIS)
- Global Privacy Enforcement Network
- Working Party on Police en Justice
- European Conference on Data Protection
- Berlin Group
- International Conference of Data Protection and Privacy Commissioners
- Conference of the Association francophone des autorités de protection des données personnelles