Competences and organisation of the Sector Committee of the Crossroads Bank of Enterprises
The Sector Committee of the Crossroads Bank of Enterprises can authorise:
- access to information data in the Crossroads Bank of Enterprises;
- communication of this information.
For more information about authorisations you are kindly requested to read the specific page about the authorisation procedure (only in French and Dutch).
In principle the committee meets monthly at the Privacy Commission's offices. It has drawn up internal rules of procedure.
The committee's president is in charge of daily management and chairs meetings. He ensures that the committee's decisions do not contradict the general positions of the Privacy Commission. Consequently, he can suspend the treatment of a case and submit it to the Privacy Commission.
Civil servants of the Privacy Commission provide for secretarial support.
The Federal Public Service (FPS) for the Economy, SMEs, Merchants and Energy issues legal and technical opinions in the treatment of requests for access to or communication of data in the Crossroads Bank. The Federal Public Service acts as managing body for this sector committee as established by law.
The committee draws up an annual activity report, which is included in the Privacy Commission's general annual report.
The Sector Committee of the Crossroads Bank of Enterprises is located at the Privacy Commission's offices: Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels.
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
+32 (0)2 274 48 35
The Privacy Commission's offices are open to the public during office hours, but by appointment only.
- The Privacy Commission
- The secretariat
- Sector Committees
- Article 29 Working Party on the protection of personal data
- European Data Protection Supervisor
- Customs Information System Joint Supervisory Authority
- Europol Joint Supervisory Body
- Schengen Joint Supervisory Authority
- Visa Information System (VIS)
- Global Privacy Enforcement Network
- Working Party on Police en Justice
- European Conference on Data Protection
- Berlin Group
- International Conference of Data Protection and Privacy Commissioners
- Conference of the Association francophone des autorités de protection des données personnelles