Decisions of international relevance
The Privacy Commission's official decisions are only published in Dutch and French, unless a document is of particular international relevance. You will find these decisions below.
- Decision in the Swift case (2008);
- Opinion on the European Commission's proposal for a regulation on data protection (2012)
- Opinion on the LIBE committee's position relating to the European Commission's proposal for a regulation on data protection (2014).
This opinion has also been translated into German.
- Recommendation relating to 1) Facebook, 2) Internet and/or Facebook users as well as 3) users and providers of Facebook services, particularly plug-ins (2015)
- Opinion on the coming trialogue regarding the European Commission's proposal for a regulation (2015)
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.